M’goun North-South Traverse.
Languages : Flexible
The M’goun North-South Traverse is a challenging and adventurous trekking route in Morocco that takes you through the rugged and remote M’goun Massif in the High Atlas Mountains. This traverse is known for its stunning natural beauty, remote wilderness, and the opportunity to experience Berber culture in the traditional villages along the way. Here is a description of the M’goun North-South Traverse:
- Airport/hotel/airport transfers.
- Transport during the tour by minibus & 4×4 with driver, mules during the tour.
- Service of a qualified mountain and desert guide throughout the circuit. Service of an experienced chef during the tour.
- Accommodation in a double room or double tent during the tour.
- Airplane, individual insurance (cancellation, baggage, repatriation), drinks, personal expenses
- Hotel in Marrakech